5 Great Reasons For Dating Divorced Singles:
- 'Been there, done that': Divorced singles have first-hand experience of what failed love is like. They are less likely to be complacent when searching for someone who is compatible and will likely take their time before they open their hearts again.
- Their motivation to succeed is greater because there is more at stake the second-time round in terms of time and family priorities and they are therefore likely to try harder,
- not to mention that they are more mature in their outlook, with a good set of coping skills, and hardier than those who have never experienced adversity.
- If they have children from their previous marriage their ready-made family may appeal to those with no family or those not capable of having their own children. In some cases their young family may be so appealing that they are readily 'adopted' by the new and smitten partner.
- If you're looking for people who have grit and strength (ask any single parent what it is like to birng up young kids by themselves, escpecially if their estranged spouse lives far away or takes no interest in the children they have left behind) then give a divorced or separated person, or single parent a second chance - it may be more rewarding than it appears, contrary to any misleading myths that may be floating around.
- Be sure you communicate your REAL INTENTIONS eg. if you are after a fling state your case early in the dating game! The divorced dater may not be in the mood for flings but then again may be so wounded from their divorce that they may not want to take you seriously but would prefer the safer option, ie. of having casual experiences, maybe to fill the void and the loneliness of having lost a close mate.
- Be honest, don't break their hearts! Show your full respect, kindness and compassion and be a friend before you're anything else!
- Be prepared that they may have a young family (and even pets) - are you prepared to take on the role of parent-surrogate should you get involved with a divorced single? Do you want a ready-made family? Then again if you are a single parent, will both sets of kids get on under one roof? Breakups occur usually when the combined families can't live together in harmony.
- Get rid of your own emotional baggage just like you might want to ensure that your date has also jettisoned theirs, in order to give yourselves the best chance at second-time love! And avoid talking about your EX's when you meet and date until you know each other really well.
- Don't keep making the mistake of dating forever like some people do, just because online dating has made meeting and hooking up so much easier these days that people are spoilt for choice and have become confused about what they really want! They may not even recognise that the people they've passed over are perfectly compatible (and more) as partners but have become set in their habit of casual dating ... only to wake up one day and wonder why Love, Life and Kin (and the priceless, support networks that such relationships confer), have completely passed them by.
- If you want a warm and fulfilling family life, start building your networks and investing your time and effort into the areas that matter MOST... earlier on in Life and not when you are in a Rest Home! Second-chance love requires just as much nurturing as any other relationship in order to thrive but can be more fulfilling and stable because of the benefit of hindsight and other valuable lessons of Life. This includes the realisation that partnership or marriage can offer more social and other advantages than remaining in the status quo.
- Tip: A failure is not a failure but another step closer towards success ... in business as in LOVE! If you have not made any mistakes it means you have not taken any risks - now that's a real fail! Give yourself the chance to reach your full potential and then some, in Business as in Love and especially, Life.
Divorced Singles: Online Dating Site recommended for separated or divorced singles, who are ready to date again and get a Second Chance at Love.