In a Soulmate partnership a couple become so close that they are like one person in 'two bodies'. This mutual bond and respect grows deeper with the passing years and does not fade away just because the 'Honeymoon' period is over. Nor does contempt set in from familiarity over the years. On the contrary sapling, Acorn-Love blooms into an Oak-Love fortress, weathering all kinds of adversity as well as basking in the sunshine of good times and in the process forging precious memories that only serve to super-glue these fortunate Lovers even more. So where do we find this kind of love?
1) Be Yourself And Be True To Yourself
The best way to attract your Soulmate is to be True to Yourself, to be who YOU Really Are! If they do not like what they find then they are NOT for you! Don't kiss toads! Be thankful for the knowledge and move on ... the Right Person is out there looking for YOU too. The more true and at ease you are with yourself, the more compatible the kind of people who DO get attracted to you.
2) Be The Best You Can Be
While you're looking for Mr. Right or Miss Princess, develop yourself, be the best you can. Don't waste your life day-dreaming away ... live and enjoy a full Life and realise your full Potential and ... you just might attract your Soulmate. Have you noticed that when a person is busy fulfilling their Life's Dreams they invariably meet someone of their Romantic Dreams too? The Law of Attraction is at work here. When you are at your best you simply attract the best people to you effortlessly, like bees to honey.
3) Take Risks In Love
Last but not least don't be afraid to take risks, in Love as in Life even if you have been hurt before - it's the only way to grow. To shield yourself forever or give up on Love is to give up on Life. Hear the wise words of these sages:
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. ~ Oscar Wilde
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. ~ Mother Teresa
- Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. ~ James A. Baldwin
And remember, nothing is permanent, if you have truly loved and been loved in return, even for a day, count your blessings. For two soulmates to find and love each other, out of the millions of people who pass through our lives on this earth, is nothing short of a miracle!
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. ~ Thomas Merton
Whether you admit it or not, you need love ... as much as you need oxygen. Food for the Soul is just as important as food for the Body. Love feeds your Soul. The need for love from a loved one can be so great that with some old couples when one partner in a close relationship dies the other person who is left behind do not linger long ... they soon follow suit. It's as if they've given up the will to exist having lost their long-term soulmate whose life has been so intimately entwined with their own. You even see this behaviour in animals that have lifelong bonding habits.
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. ~ Mother Teresa
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. ~ Max Muller
- Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. ~ Barbara de Angelis
- What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. ~ Helen Keller
This does not mean you latch onto anything and everything that comes into your life. It does mean that when you think that you've met the 'One' give yourself and them a chance, instead of running away, hiding or pretending that they mean nothing to you! If you have been acting nonchalant because all your friends and family have 'hitched up' or because you've been badly wounded in the past by Cupid's cruel darts, that's when you might want to consider letting your guard down, a little, at first. And learning to trust yourself again.
No one including yourself can tell you if this new relationship will work out but if you don't give it a chance one thing is for sure - you will NEVER know! It would be such a waste of your capacity to love and be loved in return if you never ever gave yourself the chance to find out if indeed this person was the One you've been looking for.
Don't regret (for the rest of your life?) that you didn't pluck up the courage to let someone in then - Someone Special perhaps, that could have changed your whole world entirely and for the better.
- Love is Life. And if you miss Love, you miss Life.
- Don't miss Life! It's never too late to embrace Life!
Date & Find Love Again - Meet Separated, Divorced Singles
Date Lonely Millionaires - Meet Successful Men and Women