Sometimes one little photo or a phrase says it all, so enjoy this little gem:
Love is like water, if it doesn't flow it stagnates ... ie.you need to nurture your relationship in order for it to grow and intensify with time. It is a mistake to take it for granted with the passing of time. Once the love bond or connection with your beloved is broken it may not be easy to restore, if at all. So what little actions can you implement? Little loving gestures of words and actions expressed especially when not expected can have such a positive effect on the other person and increase their love for and connection with you.
Have you witnessed the beauty of true and evergreen love? Many happy couples can testify to that after 40 - 60+ years of being together and still being as in love as the day they met. The common ground for these happy couples have been expressed as mutual respect, high level of caring and tenderness ... and putting in constant and mutual effort to keep the spark of love burning. In other words, evergreen love is possible but you must maintain and guard this by putting in consistent effort to nurture your treasured relationships.
- Saying "I love you" when they are not expecting it.
- Doing a chore for them that they normally do say, on their birthday.
- Helping them with a task that they struggle with.
- Really listening to them when they want to be heard
- Not blaming them for mistakes
- Encouraging them when they are down.
- Placing little appreciative notes on their pillow, etc.
- Or in their lunch-box
- Buying them that little something that they like but didn't want to spend money on.
- Giving them all the time they need during a difficult spell (huge dividends if you do this)
- Having sex in a different location or position.
- Having sex when he or she is not expecting it.
- and other little things you can think of .. be as creative as you like ...